Environmental Awards & Recognition
体育投注网盘口In recognition of our environmental efforts, Principal and our Principal Real Estate Investors division have earned the following awards or recognition.
体育投注网盘口2018—For the 6th year in a row, Principal scored an A- on our response to CDP’s 2018 Climate Change questionnaire. The score is above average for companies within our industry and in the U.S.
- 2017—Principal scored an A- on our response to CDP’s 2017 Climate Change questionnaire. This is a leadership score and higher than 70% of all respondents in the United States and nearly 60% of all U.S. financial sector respondents.
- 2017—Principal ranked 184/500 on the Newsweek Green Ranking.
- The Newsweek Green Ranking was created in 2009 to rank the 500 largest U.S. companies on corporate sustainability and environmental impact.
- The Green Rankings have become a key component of Newsweek’s business coverage to address climate change, seeking to assess, with as accurate measurements as possible, the environmental performance of the world’s biggest companies.
- 2017—Principal Real Estate Investors recognized as ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year. This recognizes the integration of ENERGY STAR as a key component of the Principles of Responsible Investment initiative to help improve energy efficiency of U.S. buildings.1
- 2017—Principal Real Estate Investors received an A+ rating (the highest score possible) in the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) Assessent.2
- 2017—Principal Real Estate Investors earned four-star designations and top-10 rankings from the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) for two participating real estate funds. GRESB ranks real estate investment companies based on their environmental, social, and governance performance
体育投注网盘口Additionally, Principal Real Estate Investors has been recognized for its long-standing commitment to responsible property investing. Check out the .
1 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
2 For further details, please refer to the PRI Assessment Methodology Principal Global Investors’ full Assessment Report and Transparency Report; both are available upon request.